Fifi is a standing white poodle and is a realistic soft plush toy. Sometimes the white poodle is called the white French poodle from the idea that the Poodle hails from France, but the poodle was first bred in Germany. Their distinctive haircuts evolved from the days that they were used as hunting dogs. Hunters would strategically shear their hair, as too much wet fur would weigh them down, leaving some areas long to protect them from cold waters. Fifi measures 28cm/11″ in height, 26cm/10″ in length, and 12cm/4.5″ in width.
- Great cuddly item and wonderful to stroke.
- Comfort therapy toy for patients with Dementia.
- Perfect companion for lonely seniors and residents in aged care.
- Lifelike replacement for a pet that has been lost.
- Substitute emotional support animal providing comfort for people suffering from stress, anxiety, depression, PTSD, Autism and other mental health challenges.
- Made using highest quality acrylic fur.
- Machine washable using chemical/soap free cleaning agent.
- Suitable for ages 3+